State Programs

Key Partners


Contact Us



You can support NASHIA as the charity of choice when using these sites for searching internet, shopping and dining:
Amazon Smile

Get Involved

While some State employees may not be able to advocate in their position as a State employee, all individuals can advocate on their own time. This can be done as simply as providing comments to your representative or senator via his or her website. To find contact information for your U.S. Representative, click here. To find contact information for your U.S. Senators, click here. E-mail, fax and phone are the best ways to communicate with your representatives and senators, as mail has to be screened and processed, which delays the mail.

Enlist others to support issues, such as: individuals with TBI and their families, state affiliates of BIAA, Developmental Disabilities planning council, Centers on Independent Living, and P&A. Other health and disability organizations and coalitions may also be able to help. Feel free to share Action Alerts, Capitol News and any other NASHIA publication that may be of assistance to engage in this endeavor.

Action Alert

How to Advocate as a State Employee

Guidelines for Assisting Those with Accessibility Needs, provided by the Office of Ranking Member Senator Michael B. Enzi of the HELP Committee, Aug. 2010

How to Write to Members of Congress

Congressional and Senate Leadership

Privacy Notice   |   Copyright ©2011 National Association of State Head Injury Administrators